Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wooo!

I’m thinking about getting another part time job…I’m getting bored. I feel like I go through this every year. I have had a part time job for part of the year every year since I have graduated. I like to keep busy. Lately I feel like I have spent way too much time being lazy at home…or shopping and spending too much money. I also think that when I have less time, I’m more motivated to get stuff done.
Not too sure where I would like to work though. Maybe a coffee shop…Ethel’s would be fun…but they have chocolate there and I would eat way too much of it. Starby’s? Or I could go for another craft store…I don’t want to have to clean bathrooms though…maybe the home depot…change of pace from my norm. Or Bed Bath & Beyond…Maybe even a bar…I’ll think of a place.
Yesterday, I went to this craft store that is going out of business. It made me sad, because I think a lot of small owned businesses will/are struggling because of our economy. I love shopping in non chain/small stores…though they tend to be more expensive. It still would be very depressing if all of those businesses went under. People without jobs- no good.
On a positive note though, I was able to buy scrapbook products at 70% off. Score!!! I was very excited!!! I purchased fun paper that I plan to make my Christmas cards out of. I’m such a nerd…

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker