Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, October 20, 2008

Thoughts while waiting for 4:30 to roll around...

This weekend I went to Statesville Haunted Prison…it’s the first haunted house that I have been to in years. I think since high school. It wasn’t too shocking that the place was loaded with teeny boppers. It was still fun though! I screamed the whole way through and was holding on to Larry for dear life. Well, for the first one. The second house, I was not too impressed with. It was really short, and not that scary. The decorations (is that the proper word usage?) were really cool though. Still not sure if it was worth the wait…
I’ve decided that I need to redo my kitchen. It has almost been 3 years since I bought my place and have wanted to from the get go. Since the current state of my kitchen makes me depressed on a daily bases, I’ve decided that it needs to be done. IKEA here I come! It is only a one bedroom and I don’t think that I will make all that much on it. Plus our economy is in the shits currently…so, cheap, but appealing to the eye is what I am aiming for.
Speaking of our current economic crisis- On Sunday at the weekly Bartolotta Feast…my family talked about the wonders of politics…hahahaha. It saddened me to discover that one of my own believed evil words that someone who watches FOX NEWS told them….ahhh. Luckily, crisis was avoided, and common sense has been restored!

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker