Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can't Sleep

I have been laying in bed for an hour just trying to fall asleep and I can't. I have so much on my mind right now. I just want to scream. It is crazy where life takes us and what we have to go through. I just wonder when I'll get it right or if I ever will. I guess time will only tell. I'm not really happy with where I am in life. I have an ok job that I hate, and doesn't challenge me- only the people test my patience. I have no clue what I want to do when I grow up, but the problem is that I am sort of already there. I feel like I make stupid decisions on a daily basis, and I really am not showing any signs of betterment for myself. I am listening to crazy angry music - thanks Joshua Lee Jones...I am so angry and it is aiding in my angriness. I feel like i am having a pity party for myself and that is not what I want. "I won't let this build up inside of me." Wow who would of ever thought that I would quote Slipknot.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker