Little Sicily Shares All...





Friday, December 14, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

I can’t believe that Christmas is just around the corner…I still haven’t even finished my shopping. Some years I have it done before December even starts. The past couple months, since I have started my part time job, have been crazy. There is too much going on, and not enough time to squeeze it all in. Not to mention that I enjoy giving my self projects to do- paint 20 boxes for a cookie party, make 60 Christmas Cards…so on and so forth. Happy to finally be done with them! So let the shopping begin!!!!

I love Christmas- the get togethers with family and friends, the decorating, the shopping, the giving, the receiving, and the eating. This year, it doesn’t really feel like Christmas. I feel like it has been a chore for me to put up the tree (by the way it is still only half ass up). I haven’t had time to breathe and really enjoy it for what it is.

I guess it doesn't look bad- just don't look at it from any other side!!!



I’m trying to stay on a budget this year, so I can save money for the wedding. It is hard for me to stick to budgets…hehehe. Once I start buying stuff for people, I just want to keep buying them more and more. My parents are the same way- they are so generous…only they have more $$$ then me- can they can do that.

Since I am trying to shed a few pounds, I have tried super hard not to indulge in the wonderful Holiday treats that are everywhere. I always tend to fall into my temptations, especially when it comes to chocolate….yummy…there is nothing better then chocolate. So it has been an interesting time for me lately. I have lost 14 pounds though.

I’m so excited, because # 1. Mary is coming home for Christmas. Though she may only be home for 2 days (I hope more) I’ll still get to see her. I’m so happy; I miss that girl like crazy; and #2. I’m going to Florida in March...I’m excited.

There are really no updates on the wedding plans, because we still don’t know where we are going to get married. Yeah- that needs to be taken care of pretty soon…

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.rialtosquare.com/weddings_main.htm

 
eXTReMe Tracker