Little Sicily Shares All...





Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stop the Sodomy!!!

I’m in the process of looking for new car insurance. My dad has finally handed the bill over to me…he lied; he said he’d pay till I was 25. I’m still only 24, but they have cut me off. I know that I should not be complaining about this because my dad was very generous to pay for it up till now. I was just shocked when I saw the bill…close to $800.00 (for 6 months). F me. So Sal and I are in the process of finding insurance together. I have gotten one quote already that is less then half of the amount that I will be paying. It is not like I am thinking about going with a sub standard carrier either. (Sub Standard Carriers are the worst insurance companies ever…I wish that they would be outlawed!!!) Sorry Allstate looks like you are losing a customer…

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker