Little Sicily Shares All...





Monday, July 23, 2007

Smoke Free

Starting on January 1, 2008 Illinois will join with 21 other states to become smoke free!!!! I am very excited about this. I despise going to restaurants and being forced to breath in other people's bad habits. I applaud Blagojevich for signing this bill, since he had so much pressure not to sign it by the Illinois Licensed Beverage Association. I spoke to a coworker that is a smoker and she is hoping that not being able to smoke in public will deter her from smoking and eventually help her to quit.

In other news, I went on a 15 mile bike ride after work today. It was most excellent. I love riding to Community Park in Lisle. It is one of my favorite parks. My favorite bridge is located in the park.

It is so simple, yet so beautiful. Riding a bike over it is a lot of fun too- it felt like a mini roller-coaster ride, the way it goes up and down so steeply- you can't really tell from the photo though.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Smoke Free!

 
eXTReMe Tracker