Little Sicily Shares All...





Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Insight to my life

I Live in a condo, in a Chicago Suburb.

I Work at a non-for profit agency that deals with municipalities and insurance.

I Talk all the time.

I Wish people could learn to get along with each other and respect others for who they are. That people did not try to force their beliefs on others, and judge people who are different then themselves.

I Enjoy biking, scrapbooking, politics, nature, and dancing.

I Look up to those who have left all that they’ve known to start over in hopes of a better life.

I Find people that have narrow view points to be shallow, egotistical, and ignorant.

I Smell like fresh cotton.

I Hide my true feelings at times to avoid conflict.

I Pray only when I feel helpless.

I Walk to conserve the resources that we all take for granted.

I Write what I feel.

I See too many young girls sell themselves out.

I Sing all the time.

I Can speak Italian fluently.

I Watch too much HGTV, the Dailey Show, The Colbert Report, Gray’s Anatomy, and Brothers and Sisters.

I Yearn to be the best person that I can possible be.

I Daydream all the time.

I Want to find happiness in a career, and the true meaning of life.

I Cry often.

I Read so that I can exercise my brain.

I Love the feeling of accomplishment, the sun penetrating my skin, feeling sore from a good workout, arguing about politics, and my friends and family.

I Wonder how people think going to church makes them a better person, when they lie, cheat, and steal every other day.

I Touch prickly surfaces because it tickles my fingers.

I Hurt inside for various reasons.

I Fear the effects of global warming, not living up to my own set standards, and making mistakes in which a lesson is not learned.

I Hope for world peace, a better health care system in this country, and a democratic president in 08.

I Break cell phones on a regular basis.

I Eat much better than I used to.

I Quit pretending that I know all the answers.

I Bathe so that I do not smell.

I Drink water, Bacardi and Diet, and at times Lemonade.

I Stopped writing poetry, and wish that I had not.

I Save money on gas when I ride my bike to work.

I Hug friends and family every time I see them.

I Play to keep the child alive in me.

I Miss being a college student with out any real responsibilities, summer vacation, my family in Italy, and best friends who moved away for work.

I Hold the key to my own happiness.

I Forgive others more easily then I forgive myself.

I Drive myself crazy.

I Learn as much as I can everyday.

I Have several thoughts go through my mind all the time.

I Don't like the way that the Bush Administration is running this country.

I Made it this far…

I Kiss Steve everyday.

I Believe in reproductive freedom, a national health care system, holding grudges only brings you down, jealously is a form of insecurity, and you can never eat too much chocolate.

I Wait for the things that I know are worth waiting for.

I Need to figure out what I want to do when “I grow up.”

I Feel that what doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger.

I Know that I still have many adventures to take, and life lesions to learn.

I am only 24.

0 comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker